The Account Executive (AE) maintains and grows our client's business with the agency on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of the client’s product and/or service on assigned accounts. In this role, the AE insures that the agency provides:
1. Responsible marketing counseling and planning.
2. Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
3. A consistently superior creative product.
The role is client facing and has scope for career development and enhancing skills across a range of disciplines.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- General knowledge of digital tools and glossary.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in account management.
- Experience in Integrated marketing / interactive and broadcast work.
- Well versed in planning campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Great client-facing experience.
- Great public speaking skills.
- Great project management abilities.
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Active in social media channels.