The Strategist plays a key role in driving client strategy throughout an engagement
Strategists gather, define, and clarify the insights that drive our creative solutions and help us make a difference in our client’s business.
It’s the responsible of:
- Sound and responsible marketing counseling and planning.
- Innovator and influencer level communications.
- Deliver a consistently superior creative product.
- Work that is strategic and above all, creative.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 brand/marketing/communications strategy experience in integrated, brand and digital communications.
- General knowledge of digital tools and glossary.
- Experience in Integrated marketing / interactive and broadcast work.
- Capacidad de poder leer e interpretar los resultados de negocio de los clientes.
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Excellent Public Speaker that encompass clear, compelling communications.
- Great client-facing experience.
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Active in social media channels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ability to thrive amidst ambiguity and adapt to shifting circumstances.
- Global experience: lived in / worked across multiple markets.
- Ability to travel as needed for covered accounts and territory.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned projects.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- MBA preferred, or Masters in Business or Marketing, commensurate experience in building agency client portfolios.
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record of new strategic solutions.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them.