We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, you probably will be one of us.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 or more years of brand content management.
- Experience in Integrated marketing / interactive work.
- Capacidad de poder leer e interpretar los resultados de negocio de los clientes.
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Good Public Speaker
- Well versed in web technologies, best practices, emerging trends in media and marketing.
- Great client-facing experience.
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Active in social media channels.
- Creative abilities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ability to thrive amidst ambiguity and adapt to shifting circumstances.
- Ability to self-manage while managing projects.
- A portfolio comprised of building communities engaged and in constant growing.
- Works closely with AD, Copywriter and Head of Innovation as a team member on assigned accounts to produce effective campaigns.
- Experience in pitch-work.
- Participates in client-agency meetings at the agency, when appropriate.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working at global level