The Creative Director (CD) maintains and grows a specific client's business with the new business agency team on an ongoing basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency creative efforts on behalf of one client’s product and/or service on the assigned account. In this role, the CD insures that the agency provides:
- Conceptual creation of ideas spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive programs.
- Sound and responsible marketing counseling and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- Deliver a consistently superior creative product.
- Consistent business grow in the this client.
- Innovative solutions and experiences.
The CD is a conceptual and visual expert in communication and provides inspiration to the client team (Account, Planning, Creative, Production,) fostering culture and improving productivity.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-8 or more years of creative director, including experience in both corporate, consumer and digital.
- General knowledge of digital tools and glossary.
- Experience in Integrated marketing / interactive and broadcast work.
- Capacidad de poder leer e interpretar los resultados de negocio de los clientes.
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Excellent Public Speaker
- Great client-facing experience.
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Active in social media channels.
- She / he must have experience leading cross-discipline teams.
- Strategic account management skills across multiple sectors / segments; success in direct and / or virtual leadership of global teams.
- Great creative management abilities.
- Well versed in planning campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ability to thrive amidst ambiguity and adapt to shifting circumstances.
- Global experience: lived in / worked across multiple markets.
- Ability to travel as needed for covered accounts and territory.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts, Media Arts,Journalism, Interaction Design or equivalent education and experience. The ideal candidate will have 10-15 or more years of broad creative and management experience, including experience in both corporate, consumer and digital. She / he must have experience leading cross-discipline teams.