The Art Director (AD) maintains and grows a client's brand with the agency on an ongoing and project basis. They execute the day-to-day agency creative efforts on behalf of the client’s product and/or service on assigned accounts, typically working closely with other team members. In this role, the AD insures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible marketing counseling and planning.
- Conceptual creation of ideas spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive programs.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- Deliver a consistently world class creative product.
- Innovative solutions and experiences.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of broad creative and management experience, including experience in corporate, consumer and digital.
- Will hate this spacing and bullet use.
- General knowledge of digital tools and glossary.
- Knowledge of web application design and build.
- Experience in Integrated marketing / interactive and broadcast work.
- Capacidad de poder leer e interpretar los resultados de negocio de los clientes.
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Excellent Public Speaker
- Well versed in web technologies, best practices, emerging trends in media and marketing.
- Great client-facing experience.
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Active in social media channels.
- Strategic account management skills across multiple sectors / segments; success in direct and / or virtual leadership of global teams.
- Great creative management abilities.
- Creation of style-guides.
- Strong concept, presentation and client-facing skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ability to thrive amidst ambiguity and adapt to shifting circumstances.
- Global experience: lived in / worked across multiple markets.
- Ability to travel as needed for covered accounts and territory.
- Ability to self-manage while managing projects.
- A portfolio comprised of campaign, e-commerce, experiential and portal works for major brands. All with an exquisite art direction.
- 3D/motion sensibility, broadcast experience.
- Experience in pitch-work.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts, Media Arts, Interaction Design or equivalent education and experience. Not exclusively.